From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||10th century – 11th century – 12th century|
|Decades:||970s 980s 990s – 1000s – 1010s 1020s 1030s|
|Years:||1005 1006 1007 – 1008 – 1009 1010 1011|
Events[change | edit source]
- Olof, king of Sweden, is baptized by saint Sigfrid.
- Bruno of Querfurt and others try to establish a mission among the Prussians.
- Oldest known mention of the city of Gundelfingen.
- Mohammed II succeeds Hisham II as Caliph of Cordoba.
- Unification of Georgia under king Bagrat III.