This page lists times between 10−6 seconds (1 microsecond) and 10−5 seconds (10 microseconds). A microsecond (sometimes shortened to μs) is one millionth of a second.
- shorter times
- 1 microsecond – the amount of time it takes for a high-speed camera flash to finish.
- 2 microseconds – the life time of a muonium particle
- 2.68 microseconds – the amount of time subtracted from the Earth Year as a result of the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake.
- 3.33564095 microseconds – the time it takes for light to travel one kilometer in a vacuum
- 5.4 microseconds – the time it takes for light light to travel one mile in a vacuum
- 15 microseconds – the amount of time added to an Earth year by the Moon every year.
- longer times