From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||20th century – 21st century – 22nd century|
|Decades:||1990s 2000s 2010s – 2020s – 2030s 2040s 2050s|
|Years:||2025 2026 2027 – 2028 – 2029 2030 2031|
Predicted and scheduled events[change | edit source]
April[change | edit source]
- April 14 – Partial solar eclipse
June[change | edit source]
July[change | edit source]
- July 22 – A total solar eclipse will be visible across Australia, including Sydney, and New Zealand.
October[change | edit source]
- October 26 – Asteroid (35396) 1997 XF11 will pass 0.0062 AU (930,000 km; 580,000 mi) from the Earth.
Date unknown[change | edit source]
- End of replacement of A-10 Thunderbolt and F-16 Fighting Falcon fleets with F-35 Lightning II.
- Institution of African Monetary Union, bringing a common currency to members of the African Union.
- Lease on Moldauhafen port lot in Hamburg, Germany, to the Czech Republic is set to expire.
In fiction[change | edit source]
Computer and video games[change | edit source]
References[change | edit source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: 2028|