Ahmed Ghanem (b. 22 August, Egypt) is a political writer, lawyer and political activist.
- He wrote a book about the Egyptian revolution, It was from the political, sociological and economic perspective. It has been translated into English and French.
- Book of the Egyptian revolution
( a comparative study with the French Revolution ).
- Novel woman from Egypt, It has been translated into English .
- Novel Tahrir Square, It has been translated into English .
- Novel old Quarter .
Egypt in the eyes of the world[change | change source]
The project Egypt in the eyes of the world is cultural project non-profit, it was founded by Ahmed Ghanem in Egypt, The project is considered one of the early initiatives of individual non-profit in Egypt
Nature of the project[change | change source]
Target audience.[change | change source]
The message of the project, and as is clear from the name of the project, is a message to the world about the culture of Egypt, it is a message to the various countries of the world, that are interested in Egyptian culture, Specially countries which is geographically far from Egypt, Because it is logical that States are far from Egypt do not know a lot about Egyptian culture, they are more entitled to know more about Egyptian culture .
Languages of the project[change | change source]
A brief history of of the project[change | change source]
- Bulleted list item
Seminar at the Ministry of Tourism in Egypt Entitled Egypt in the eyes of the Lebanon,it was attended by The Lebanese Ambassador in Egypt, Mrs. ambassador's wife, an elite of the Egyptian Tourism Ministry officials, and Lebanese star Madeleine Tabar and Ahmed Ghanem, General Coordinator of the project .
- Bulleted list item
Seminar at the magazine Rose El Youssef, at the invitation of the editor in chief of the magazine, who called the general coordinator of the project Ahmed Ghanem for a symposium at the headquarters of the magazine to To explain the his project and to publicize his project, The seminar was attended by Mr. Chairman of General Authority for Cultural Palaces Who attended the seminar at the invitation of the coordinator Of the project Mr .Ahmed Ghanem .
Sources[change | change source]
- television program Good Day | Project "Egypt in the eyes of the world" .. / .. Ahmed Ghanem and an interview with Egyptian television.
- Interview with the magazine ( Last hour ) In Egypt with Mr. Ahmed Ghanem.
- Statement The Lebanese Ambassador About symposium Egypt in the eyes of Lebnon
E Books[change | change source]
- la révolution égyptienne
- Why many Egyptians voted for the candidate of the old regime ?
- Totalitarian states