From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ahmed Ghanem (b. 22 August, Egypt) is a political writer, lawyer and political activist.
- He wrote a book about the Egyptian revolution, It was from the political, sociological and economic perspective. It has been translated into English and French.
- Book of the Egyptian revolution
( a comparative study with the French Revolution ).
- Novel woman from Egypt , It has been translated into English .
- Novel Tahrir Square , It has been translated into English .
- Novel old Quarter .
E Books [change]
- la révolution égyptienne
- Why many egyptians voted for the candidate of the old regime ?
- Totalitarian [[state]]s