From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alan can be any of the following:
- People named just "Alan"
- Alan I, Duke of Brittany, the Great
- Alan II, Duke of Brittany
- Alan III, Duke of Brittany
- Alan IV, Duke of Brittany, aka Alan Fergant ("the Younger" in Breton language)
- Alan, abbot of Tewkesbury
- Alan of Lynn, a 15th-century monk
- People with the given name
- Alan Greenspan, American economist
- Alan Gregov, Croatian basketball player
- Alan Hansen, former Liverpool F.C defender and Match of the Day pundit.
- Alan Iverson, Australian filmmaker
- Alan Jones (Formula 1) - Formula One world champion
- Alan Parsons, British musician
- Alan Rickman, award-winning British stage and film actor.
- Alan Shearer, Newcastle United's all-time top scorer
- Alan Stivell, French harpist and singer.
- Alan Sugar, Founder of Amstrad, and star of the UK version of The Apprentice
- Alan Tam, famous Canto-pop singer from Hong Kong.
- Alan Dawazhouma, Tibetan-Chinese folk pop singer.
- Alan Kuo, male singer who combinese elements of rock, pop, rap and techno
- Alan Douglas Borges de Carvalho, footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.