|Born||May 9, 1936
Salford, Lancashire, England, U.K.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||The Tootal Drive Primary School|
|Alma mater||The Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts|
|Known for||Tom Jones in Tom Jones|
|Home town||London, England|
|Awards||Golden Globe Award, Screen Actors Guild Award, Emmy Award, BAFTA Award|
Albert Finney (born May 9, 1938) is a British movie, television, voice, and stage actor. His career lasted 60 years.
He was nominated 4 times for a Academy Award. He is mostly known for his role in Tom Jones and for his role as Edward Bloom in Big Fish. He won a Golden Globe Award, Screen Actors Guild Award, Emmy Award, and a BAFTA Award. He was also the voice of Finis Everglot in Tim Burton's Corpse Bride.
He was married to Jane Wenham from 1975 until they divorced in 1961. Then he was married to Anouk Aimée from 1970 until they divorced in 1978. He has been married to Pene Delmage since 2006. He has a son Simon by his first wife Jane Wenham. He currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
References[change | change source]
- "Albert Finney Biography". filmreference. 2008. Archived from the original on 26 December 2008. http://www.filmreference.com/film/2/Albert-Finney.html. Retrieved 2009-01-22.
- Eden, Richard (15 May 2011). "Film star Albert Finney won’t let cancer grind him down". The Daily Telegraph (telegraph.co.uk). http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/8514173/Film-star-Albert-Finney-wont-let-cancer-grind-him-down.html. Retrieved 2013-04-02.
- Taylor, Paul (30 November 2012). "Actor Albert Finney - son of Salford - loves to come home". Manchester Evening News (manchestereveningnews.co.uk). http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/film-and-tv/actor-albert-finney---son-698038. Retrieved 2013-04-02.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Albert Finney at the Internet Broadway Database
- Albert Finney at the Internet Movie Database
- Albert Finney at the TCM Movie Database