From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arabian Gulf may be:
- Persian Gulf, a body of water sometimes controversially called the Arabian Gulf or The Gulf by some Arab countries
- Red Sea, in geographical works from ancient times to the 19th century
- Khalij el-Arab, near Alexandria, Egypt, translates to English as the "Arab Gulf", or "The Arabs' Gulf"
Groups[change | change source]
- Arabian Gulf Rugby Football Union
- Arabian Gulf University, Bahrain
- Popular Front for the Liberation of the Occupied Arabian Gulf
- National Democratic Front for the Liberation of Oman and the Arabian Gulf
Distinguish[change | change source]
Not to be confused with:
- The Arabian Sea, to the west of India
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.