From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Augustinus (disambiguation))
Augustine, Augustin, or Augustini can mean:
- Augustine of Hippo (354-430), the Church Father and patron of the Augustinians
- Augustine of Canterbury (d. 604), the first Archbishop of Canterbury
- Mar Augustine Kandathil (1874-1956): First Indian Archbishop and First Metropolitan of the Catholic St. Thomas Christians.
- Norman Ralph Augustine (born 27 July 1935), American aviation engineer/businessman
- Augustine Huy Viet Phan, Augustine Moi Van Nguyen, and Augustine Schoffler, three of the Vietnamese Martyrs
Augustin may also be:
- Augustin, a commune in Braşov County, Romania
Related pages [change]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.