From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Banda can be any of the following:
People[change | edit source]
- Hastings Banda, former president of Malawi
Places[change | edit source]
- Banda District in Uttar Pradesh, India
- Banda, Ghana
- Banda, India, administrative headquarters of Banda District
- Banda Islands, a group of ten small volcanic islands in the Banda Sea
- Banda, Maharashtra, India
- Banda Sea, the sea of the South Moluccas in Indonesia, a part of the Pacific Ocean.
Other uses[change | edit source]
- Banda languages, spoken by the Banda people
- Banda music, a traditional Mexican form of music
- Banda people, an ethnic group of the Central African Republic
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.