From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bat or Bats may mean:
- Bat, the flying mammal
- The Louisville Bats, a AAA minor league baseball team related to the Cincinnati Reds, based in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bat, a club or broad, blunt and/or club-like object.
- Bat, a piece of sports equipment such as a baseball bat or cricket bat
- The Bat (1926 movie), a silent movie based on a play by Mary Roberts Rinehart and Avery Hopwood
- The Bat (1959 movie), based on same the Rinehart/Hopwood play
- Bats (movie) (1999), starring Lou Diamond Phillips and Bob Gunton
- The Bats, a New Zealand rock band
- The Bats (American band), a short-lived American rock band
- The Bat, the English name for the 1874 comic operetta Die Fledermaus.
- "Bats" and "The Bat", nicknames of Batman
- The Bat!, an email client by RitLabs for Microsoft Windows.
- ".bat", the filetype extension for Microsoft Windows batch files
- Bat, metasyntactic variable
- The Bat (Canada's Wonderland), a roller coaster at Canada's Wonderland.
- The Bat (Kings Island), a roller coaster at Kings Island.
- Bat (Lagoon) a roller coaster at Lagoon
- Bat, an alternative transliteration of Bata (goddess)
- Bat, a Hebrew word, meaning "daughter" or "daughter of." It is also used in Jewish names such as "Rachel bat Moshe," meaning "Rachel, daughter of Moshe"
- Bats language, a Caucasian people and their language
- Bats, Landes, a commune of the Landes département of France
Other pages[change | edit source]
- The acronym form: BAT
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.