|Created by||Loren Bouchard|
|Developed by||Loren Bouchard
|Voices of||H. Jon Benjamin
|Theme music composer||Loren Bouchard|
|Composer(s)||John Dylan Keith
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||18 (List of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Jim Dauterive
|Running time||22–24 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Bento Box Entertainment
20th Century Fox Television
|Picture format||HD: 720p|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital 5.1|
|Original run||January 9, 2011 – present|
|Related shows||Home Movies|
Bob's Burgers is an American animated sitcom that first aired on January 9, 2011 on Fox's "Animation Domination" block. It was renewed for season 2 which began airing on March 11, 2012. The series replaced King of the Hill.
- 1 Plot
- 2 Burger of the Day
- 3 Characters
- 3.1 Belcher family
- 3.1.1 « »Tina Belcher (voiced by Dan Mintz) – The eldest Belcher child and the "goof" of the family. She generally speaks in a monotone voice, works part-time at the restaurant and is often the voice of reason among the Belcher children. She is trying to come to grips with her entry into adulthood, and claims to have a complicated relationship with zombies. Tina was aged 11 in the pilot and 12 in early episodes and 13 ("Sheesh! Cab, Bob?"-the last episode of season 1 (2011)). Tina was 14 years old since season 2.
- 3.2 Bad Pesto family
- 3.3 Recurring characters
- 3.1 Belcher family
- 4 Voice cast
- 5 Ratings
- 6 Episodes
- 7 International broadcast
- 8 References
- 9 Other websites
Plot[change | change source]
The show centers on the Belcher family, who run a hamburger restaurant.
Burger of the Day[change | change source]
On most episodes, there are burgers of the day.
Characters[change | change source]
Belcher family[change | change source]
- Bob Belcher (voiced by H. Jon Benjamin) – The husband of Linda, the father of Tina, Gene, and Louise, and the main character of the series. He is the proprietor of a burger restaurant which he enjoys almost more than anything else.
- Linda Belcher (voiced by John Roberts) – Bob's wife and frienemy and the mother of Tina, Gene, and Louise. She stands by Bob's side through thick and thin. She is always trying new things, even if she has no idea how exactly to go about it or hasn't the support of anybody else.
« »Tina Belcher (voiced by Dan Mintz) – The eldest Belcher child and the "goof" of the family. She generally speaks in a monotone voice, works part-time at the restaurant and is often the voice of reason among the Belcher children. She is trying to come to grips with her entry into adulthood, and claims to have a complicated relationship with zombies. Tina was aged 11 in the pilot and 12 in early episodes and 13 ("Sheesh! Cab, Bob?"-the last episode of season 1 (2011)). Tina was 14 years old since season 2.[change | change source]
- Gene Belcher (voiced by Eugene Mirman) – The only son of the family. He is very enthusiastic about almost everything and enjoys playing his keyboard. He often promotes the restaurant by wearing a burger costume, and dreams of one day being a famous musician. Gene was likely to be 9 or 10 in the pilot, 10-11 or 11-12 years old in season 1 and is to be 11-12 or 13 years old as he is the middle child.
- Louise Belcher (voiced by Kristen Schaal) – The youngest of the Belcher siblings. She enjoys pulling pranks on people she deems stupid, and is more than willing to exploit people if there is anything to be gained. She has an offbeat sense of humor and picks locks as a hobby. In the episode "Torpedo", she mentions that her age was 7 in the pilot, 8-9 years old, and 10 years old in season 1. Louise always wears a hat with pink rabbit ears, and she is known as the show's breakout character.
Bad Pesto family[change | change source]
- Jimmy Pesto (voiced by Jay Johnston) – The owner of the Italian restaurant across the street from Bob's and Bob's personal nemesis. Their rivalry often seems to border on stalking each other, even though their families get along well.
- Ollie and Andy Pesto (voiced by Sarah Silverman and Laura Silverman) – Jimmy Pesto's twin sons. They are very childish and care for each other a lot. They are good friends and classmates with Louise despite the rivalry between their fathers.
- Jimmy Pesto Jr. (voiced by H. Jon Benjamin) – Jimmy Pesto's son and Ollie and Andy's older brother. Unlike his father, Jimmy Jr. is not against the Belcher family as he is classmates with Tina(fucking love her), who has a crush on him and tries her best getting his attention (slow dancing with him, sharing a pasta strand with him, etc.).
Recurring characters[change | change source]
- Mort (voiced by Andy Kindler) – The owner of the funeral home next to the restaurant. A little odd, he is good friends with Bob and Teddy.
- Teddy (voiced by Larry Murphy) – A regular customer and friend of the family. A blue-collar type, he tells many stories about his life which annoys Bob mostly.
- Mr. Frond (voiced by David Herman) – The School Counselor of Wagstaff School where Louise, Gene and Tina attend. Bob describes him as a "tall drink of annoying" and he has stuffed animals that he talks to as if they were real.
- Hugo (voiced by Sam Seder) – A health inspector who used to date Linda but got jilted by her for Bob, a fact that causes him no end of frustration, which he takes out on Bob any chance he gets.
- Ron (voiced by Ron Lynch) – Hugo's assistant for health inspecting. Often quiet, he is more than willing to point out Hugo's malpractices.
- Mr. Calvin Fischoeder (voiced by Kevin Kline) – Calvin Fischoeder (pronounced "Fish-odor") is an eccentric local businessman (who dresses in a white suit with a white eye-patch) and Bob's landlord. He owns or has a stake in just about everything down on the harbor (and many things in town). He likes Bob despite Bob always being late with his rent (partially because Bob knows a legendary burger recipe that he greatly enjoys). Louise describes him as being "one white cat away from being a supervillain".
- Officer Julia (voiced by Jerry Minor) – a local African-American police officer. She acts tough with people she arrests. She appears mostly with Officer Cliffany.
- Officer Cliffany (voiced by Sam Seder) – A local tall, androgynous, and overweight police officer. She works frequently with Officer Julia whenever there is a case in town.
Voice cast[change | change source]
|Main cast members|
|H. Jon Benjamin
Ratings[change | change source]
|Season||Season premiere||Season finale||TV season||Ranking||Viewers
|1st||January 9, 2011||May 22, 2011||2010–2011||#117||5.07|
|2st||March 11, 2012||May 20, 2012||2011–2012||#142||4.18|
Episodes[change | change source]
International broadcast[change | change source]
The show originally aired on Fox, and now is in many other countries.
|United States||Fox||January 2011 – present|
|Canada||Global TV||January 2011 – present|
|Australia||Eleven||January 26, 2011 – present|
| United Kingdom
||E4||April 2011 – present|
|New Zealand||Four||June 2011 – present|
|Ireland Ireland||3e||August 2011 – present|
|Brazil||FX Latin America||August 2011 – present|
|Mexico||FX Latin America||August 2011 – present|
|Italy Italy||Fox||September 2011 – present|
|Norway||TV 2 Zebra||September 21, 2011 – present|
|Hungary||Comedy Central||October 4, 2011 – present|
|Ukraine||2+2||October 2011 – present|
|Estonia||TV6||October 13, 2011 – present|
|Czech Republic||Prima Cool||December 25, 2011 – present|
|Greece||FX||January 2012 - present|
|Poland||Fox||March 14, 2012|
References[change | change source]
- "Bob's Burgers". Fox.com. http://www.fox.com/programming/shows/?sh=bobs-burgers. Retrieved 2010-06-11.
- Gorman, Bill (June 1, 2011). "2010-11 Season Broadcast Primetime Show Viewership Averages". TV By the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/06/01/2010-11-season-broadcast-primetime-show-viewership-averages/94407/. Retrieved June 19, 2010.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Bob's Burgers|