The bond market (also known as the debt, credit, or fixed income market) is a financial market where people buy and sell debt securities, usually in the form of bonds. In 2006 the size of the international bond market was about $45 trillion. The size of the outstanding U.S. bond market debt was $25.2 trillion.
References[change | edit source]
Other websites[change | edit source]
- Investing In Bonds Only: Why This Investment Strategy Doesn't Work... and What Does
- Investing in Bonds, an education site for bond investors
- Bonds 101, bonds.yahoo.com
- Fixed-Income Funds
- USTreasuryMarket.com: Dealer misconduct, including front-running, in government bond market.
- International Financing Review (IFR)