From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: boyfriend.|
A boyfriend can mean a partner in a romantic relationship in which the two people are not married to each other; an intimate friend who is usually a man; any male friend.
Boyfriend or boyfriends can mean:
- Boyfriend (fashion)
- Boyfriend, a 1989 album by Boy George
- "Boyfriend" (song), a song by Ashlee Simpson
- "Boyfriend" (Fujimoto song)
- The Boy Friend (1971) is a English movie directed by Ken Russell and starring Twiggy
- Boyfriend (1961 movie) is an Indian Hindi movie starring Shammi Kapoor and Madhubala
- Boyfriends (movie), a 1996 British film
- The Boyfriends, a UK band
- The Boy Friend, a 1954 musical
- Boyfriend, a song by Schoolyard Heroes from The Funeral Sciences
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.