C2 Green Tea
The term C2 is actually an abbreviation. It stands for "Cool & Clean".
Manufacturing Process [change]
C2 Green Tea is brewed and bottled in the same day which is safe. The drink contains natural green tea leaves (Camellia sinensis). The leaves were brewed gently to retain the antioxidants normally lost in other extraction processes. In fact the Chinese characters in the bottle means The “brewed from natural green tea leaves.” It is bottled in PET bottles.
Currently C2 is available worldwide, at 32 countries and territories
- American Samoa
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Saudi Arabia
- C2 Green Tea Plain (also available in Sugar Free)
- C2 Green Tea Apple (also available in Sugar Free)
- C2 Green Tea Lemon (also available in Sugar Free)
- C2 Green Tea Peach
- C2 Green Tea Strawberry
- C2 Green Tea Kiwi
- C2 Green Tea Lychee
- C2 Green Tea Forest Fruits (blends of raspberry, blueberry and lemon)
- C2 Green Tea Orange
- C2 Black Tea Lemon
Limited C2 Gold bottle [change]
Vietnam Exclusive [change]
- C2 Green Tea Plain (only bottle design is different)
- C2 Green Tea
- C2 Green Tea Jasmine
- C2 Green Tea Lotus
Text messages circulated that the use of PET bottles, which was use in manufacturing C2, is dangerous to the health. Later, the company issued a statement that the use of PET bottles for cold and hot-fill food and beverages has been approved by both the US Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) and the European Food Safety Authority. The company also said that adheres to the conditions of use for PET bottles, as set forth by the organizations mentioned earlier.
Untouched materials were only use in producing C2's bottles. It is perfectly safe for a consumer to re-use a C2 (PET) bottle as long as it has not been used earlier to store harmful chemicals, and full sanitation is applied prior to the next usage occasion.
- TV Commercial: C2 Green Tea Equation - Universal Robina dot com
- PET Bottles and C2 Green Tea - Universal Robina dot com
- C2 Green Tea Is Brewed And Bottled On The Same Day - Universal Robina dot com
- C2 Global Locator « The C2 Life!
- Manning Impex - Finest Quality Foods form the Far East
- C2 Green Tea Goes Fruit-Tea - Universal Robina dot com
- C2 Green Tea Orange: The First Green Tea in Orange - Universal Robina dot com
- C2: A Healthy Balance of Relaxation and Rejuvenation - Universal Robina dot com
- C2 Green Tea « The C2 Life!
- URC unveils limited-edition C2 Gold - Universal Robina dot com
- URC launches C2 Green Tea in Vietnam - Universal Robina dot com