From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Caesar.|
Caesar or Cæsar may mean:
Ancient Rome [change]
- Caesar (title), a title used by Roman Emperors and also Ottoman Turkish Emperors, related as well to "Tsar" and "Kaiser"
- Gaius Julius Caesar (100 BC–44 BC) Roman general and dictator, hence
- Gaius Julius Caesar (proconsul of Asia, 90s BC), father of the dictator
- Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus, the first Roman Emperor, nephew and adoptive son of the dictator
- Other members of the Julii Caesares, the family from which the dictator came
- Caesars Casino, part of Harrah's Entertainment
- Caesar (cocktail), a cocktail made with vodka and Clamato that is popular primarily in Canada
- The Caesar salad, a salad named after Caesar Cardini
- Little Caesars, a pizza restaurant chain
- Caesar cipher, an encryption technique used by the Roman dictator on military campaigns
- Caesarean section, a surgical procedure to deliver a baby when a normal birth is difficult.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.