From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
People[change | change source]
- Saint Christina of Bolsena, remembered on the 24th of July
- Saint Christine of Persia, remembered on the 13th of March
- Saint Christine of Ancyre, remembered on the 18th of May
- Christine Adjobi, an Ivorian politician and physician
- Christine Amertil (born 1979), a Bahamian athlete competing mainly in the 400 metres
- Christine Amor (born 1952), an Australian actress
- Christine Anu (born 1970), an Australian pop singer
- Christine Bottomley (born 1979), a British actress
- Christine Boudrias (born 1972), a Canadian short track speed skater who competed in the 1994 & 1998 Winter Olympics
- Christine Lagarde (born 1956), Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund
- Christine Sinclair (born 1983), a Canadian football player who is currently a member of the Canadian women's national soccer team
- Christine Truman (born 1941), a British tennis player and French Open Champion.
References[change | change source]
- Campbell, Mike. "Meaning, Origin, and History of the Name Christine." Behind the Name. Accessed on August 1, 2010.