From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chromium oxide can refer to any of these compounds:
- Chromium(II) oxide, basic, reducing agent, black
- Chromium(III) oxide, basic, unreactive, green
- Chromium(IV) oxide, black, crystalline, hard to make
- Chromium(VI) oxide, acidic, strong oxidizing agent, red, toxic
Related pages[change | change source]
- Chromic acid, a mixture of chromium(VI) oxide and water
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.