From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Matt Reeves|
|Produced by||J. J. Abrams
|Written by||Drew Goddard|
T. J. Miller
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Release date(s)||January 17, 2008 (NZ and AU)
January 18 2008 (US and Canada)
February 1 2008 (UK)
February 18 2009 (US, UK, AU, NZ, Canada, and Japan)
|Running time||90 min.|
Cloverfield is a 2008 horror disaster thriller movie about a giant monster that attacks New York City. The movie was filmed to look like it was done by a personal camera. It is produced by J. J. Abrams and directed by Matt Reeves.
- Michael Stahl-David as Robert "Rob" Hawkins
- T. J. Miller as Hudson "Hud" Platt
- Odette Yustman as Elizabeth "Beth" MacIntyre
- Jessica Lucas as Lily Ford
- Lizzy Caplan as Marlena Diamond
- Mike Vogel as Jason Hawkins
- Ben Feldman as Travis
- Billy Brown as Staff Sgt. Pryce
- "Cloverfield New Zealand Release Date". Paramount Pictures. http://www.cloverfieldmovie.com/intl/nz/. Retrieved 2008-01-14.
- "Cloverfield Australian Release Date". Paramount Pictures. http://www.cloverfieldmovie.com/intl/au/. Retrieved 2008-01-02.
- "Cloverfield UK Release Date". Paramount Pictures. http://www.cloverfieldmovie.com/intl/uk/. Retrieved 2007-12-18.
- ""Cloverfield" a refreshing monster mashup". Reuters. http://www.reuters.com/article/reviewsNews/idUSN1615903520080117. Retrieved 2008-01-17.