From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coach could mean:
Transportation[change | edit source]
- Coach (carriage), a horse-drawn carriage
- Stagecoach, An early form of long distance public transport
- Coach (vehicle), a type of passenger-carrying road vehicle. See also Bus
- Coach (rail) a type of passenger car used in rail transport.
- Economy class in travel can be referred to as "coach"
Coaching[change | edit source]
- Coach (sport), the director of athletes' activities in sports
Popular media[change | edit source]
- Coach (TV series), an American sitcom starring Craig T. Nelson
- Coach (comics), a Marvel Comics character in X-Force
Corporations[change | edit source]
- Coach Inc., an American leather goods company famous for its handbags
- Coach Canada, an inter-city coach company in Canada
- Coach USA, a bus transport company in the United States
People[change | edit source]
- Jonathan Coachman, World Wrestling Entertainment personality a.k.a. "The Coach"
- Coach Ernie Pantusso, the character played by Nicholas Colasanto on the sitcom Cheers
- Mike Ditka, former head coach of the Chicago Bears and New Orleans Saints head coach, a.k.a. "Da Coach"
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.