Cox in March 2010
|Born||Courteney Bass Cox
June 15, 1964
Birmingham, Alabama, U.S.
|Other names||Courteney Cox Arquette|
(m.1999-present; 1 child)
|Partner||Michael Keaton (1989–1995)|
|Children||Coco Riley Arquette
(June 13, 2004 )
Courteney Bass Cox (born June 15, 1964) is an American actress. She is best known for playing Monica on the television series Friends and in the movie Scream and its sequels. Cox married David Arquette between seasons 5 and 6 of Friends, and changed her name to Courteney Cox Arquette. She later changed it back in honor of her parents.
Personal life [change]
In 1996 Courteney began dating actor David Arquette. The couple were married on June 12, 1999. The spouses had have one child together, a dauhter Coco Riley Aruette (b.June 13, 2004) who's god-mother is family friend Jennifer Aniston. In addition to a daughter Coco, Cox had seven miscarriages between 2001 to November 2010. They were separated on December 31, 2011 and Arquette filed for divorce on June 8, 2012.
- "Separation announcement". Ctv.ca. http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Entertainment/20101011/courtney-cox-split-101011/. Retrieved November 24, 2010.
- "Celebrity Central / Top 25 Celebs: Courteney Cox". People.com. http://www.people.com/people/courteney_cox. Retrieved June 12, 2012.
Other websites [change]
- Courteney Cox at the Internet Movie Database
- Courteney Cox at People.com
- Combustible Celluloid interview (April 26, 2005)
- Courteney Cox news
- Mr. Showbiz interview (February 2001)
- Courteney Cox at Tv.com
- Dr. Drew interview (2000)
- collection of interviews (1995–1999)