Crazyracing Kartrider (Korean: 크레이지레이싱 카트라이더) is an online computer racing game. Nexon opened a beta version of this game in 2004. There are various kinds of karts and items that you can use in this game. The game has three major modes. In item mode, players can use items such as missiles, water balls, shields, bananas, and devils. In a speed mode, players use a booster. In flag mode, players try to bring back a flag to your team zone.
It is easy to play. Only arrow keys and Ctrl, Alt keys are needed to control your kart. Decorating and changing your character and kart is another interesting part of this game. Lucci is game money. You can get it by racing. You need Lucci to buy a kart, or character accessories.
Recently Nexon launched Kartrider Rush to Apple App store. Kartrider Rush is minimized version of Crazyracing Kartrider.
Computer System requirements[change | edit source]
- OS: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP and above
- CPU: Pentium IIII 2.0GHz (Above 3.0GHz is recommended)
- RAM: 1GB (2GB and above is recommended)
- Video Card-NVidia: Geforce4 MX and above(Geforce 6200 and above is recommended)
- -ATI: Radeon 8500 and above(Radeon 9500 and above is recommended)
- DirectX: DirextX 9.0 and later