From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may have too many red links.
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: cub.|
Cub may mean:
- Cub, a member of Cub Scouts
- Cub player, a member of certain sports teams, e.g. the Chicago Cubs baseball club
- A novice or learner, particularly in newspaper reporting
- Cub (band), an indie rock band from Vancouver, British Columbia, which formed in 1992 and disbanded in 1997
- Cub (Happy Tree Friends), a character in Happy Tree Friends
- Cub Foods, a division of the U.S. Supervalu company
- Piper Cub, a line of light aircraft built from the 1930s to the 1980s
- "Cub": NATO reporting name for the Antonov An-12 Russian Turboprop transport
- Honda Super Cub, a range of small motorcycles produced by Honda
- "Cashed Up Bogan", a slang term used in Australia and New Zealand
- Kapcai, a class of mini motorcycles of Malaysia and Southeast Asia - Malaysian Cub Prix
- LDV Cub, a rebadged version of the Nissan Vanette van sold by LDV Limited
- Cub Records, a record label
- Farmall Cub, a model in the Farmall tractor model line
- Cub Buck (1892–1966), professional American football player
- Carlton & United Breweries, an Australian Alcohol Manufacturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.