Currency Museum of the Bank of Japan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Currency Museum of the Bank of Japan|
Entrance of Japan Currency Museum
The museum opened in November 1985.
- Currency Museum, Outline; retrieved 2012-2-8.
- Eventseekr, Currency Museum (Bank of Japan); retrieved 2012-2-8.
- Corkill, Edan. "Bank of Japan Currency Museum Invests in Exhibition on Wallets," Japan Times. 13 August 2010; retrieved 2012-2-8.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Currency Museum, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan|
- Currency Museum of the Bank of Japan website (English), (Japanese)
- Building a national currency (1868-1899)