Fanning at the Vanity Fair party for the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival
|Born||Hannah Dakota Fanning
February 23, 1994
Conyers, Georgia, U.S.
|Education||Campbell Hall School|
|Alma mater||New York University (attending)|
|Relatives||Elle Fanning (sister)|
Early life[change | edit source]
Fanning was born in Conyers, Georgia. Her mother, Heather Joy (née Arrington), played tennis professionally and her father, Steven J. Fanning, played minor league baseball and now works as an electronics salesman in Los Angeles, California. Her maternal grandfather is former American football player Rick Arrington, and her aunt is former ESPN reporter Jill Arrington. Dakota is the elder sister of Elle Fanning, also an actress.
References[change | edit source]
- "Dakota Fanning in 'Twilight': Good girl plays bad". NJ.com. http://www.nj.com/entertainment/movies/index.ssf/2010/06/dakota_fanning_in_twilight_good_girl_plays_bad.html.
- "Twilight's evil vampire Dakota Fanning shows her sweet side as she unveils adorable childhood photos". Daily Mail (London). 2010-06-22. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1288724/Twilights-evil-vampire-Dakota-Fanning-shows-sweet-unveils-adorable-childhood-photos.html?ito=feeds-newsxml.
- Stein, Joel (2005-02-27). "The Million-Dollar Baby". Time. http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1032353,00.html. Retrieved 2014-01-09.
- Dakota Fanning lives out her dreams
- "Interview: Dakota Fanning". lifeteen.com. Archived from the original on 2007-09-28. http://web.archive.org/web/20070928040334/http://www.lifeteen.com/default.aspx?PageID=FEATUREDETAIL&__DocumentId=106317&__ArticleIndex=0. Retrieved 2006-07-19.