From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
David (name) is a common given name and surname.
David may also mean:
- Saint David, the patron saint of Wales
- David of Sasun, an Armenian epic hero
- David I of Scotland, the former King of Scotland
- David II of Scotland, the former King of Scotland
- David (actor) (1908 - 1981), an Indian actor
- David Tennant, a Scottish actor
- Jacques-Louis David (1748 – 1825), French painter
- Karel David (born 1964), Czech long-distance runner
- David (Michelangelo), a sculpture by Michelangelo
- David (Donatello), a sculpture by Donatello
- David (Bernini), a sculpture by Gian Lorenzo Bernini
- David (Verrocchio), a sculpture by Andrea del Verrochio
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.