From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Decision making is the mental process that leads to the selection of an action among several alternatives. Every decision making process produces a final choice. The output can be an action or an opinion.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Facione, P. and Facione, N. (2007), Thinking and Reasoning in Human Decision Making 
Other websites[change | change source]
- Emotional and Decision Making Lab, Carnegie Mellon, EDM Lab
- The de Borda Institute - Emerson, P J. Beyond the Tyranny of the Majority, a comparison of the more common voting procedures used in both decision making and elections.
- Decision Analysis in Health Care - An online course from George Mason University providing free lectures and tools for decision making in health care.
- DecideBetter! - An online resource to help make better decisions in your everyday lives.
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Medical Decision Making
- Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier