From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Deposit could mean:
- Deposit account, owed by the bank to its depositor
- Deposit (geology), material added to a landform
- Damage deposit taken in relation to rental or an item or property
- Deposit (town), New York
- Deposit (village), New York
- Deposit model, a method of identifying the character and degree of survival of buried archaeological remains
- Token amounts intended to promote recycling via container deposit legislation
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.