From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: derby.|
In South Africa:
In the United Kingdom:
In the United States:
- Derby, Colorado
- Derby, Connecticut
- Derby, Iowa
- Derby, Kansas
- Derby, New York
- Derby, Vermont
- Derby Line, Vermont
- Derby County F.C., a football club currently playing in the Premier League
- Derby (horse race), a race usually restricted to three year old horses
- Local derby, a game between two neighbouring teams
- Demolition derby
- Roller derby
- Soap Box Derby
- Bike derby
- Fishing derby
- Home Run Derby
Other meanings [change]
- Apache Derby, a Java relational database management system from Apache Software Foundation (ASF)
- Earl of Derby, a title in the peerage of England
- Derby hat, another name for a bowler hat
- Derby shoe
- Derby cigarettes, a brand of cigarettes sold in some parts of Latin America
- Royal Crown Derby, a pottery factory in Derby, England
- Derby Missile, a beyond-visual-range (BVR) air-to-air missile developed by RAFAEL Armament Development Authority.
- Derby Records, a record label.
- Sage Derby cheese, a kind of cheese.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.