From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: edge.|
Edge can mean:
- In geometry, an edge is where two surfaces meet.
- In graph theory, an edge is a connection between two nodes (or vertices)
- In geology, it describes an escarpment
- It can stand for Enhanced Data Rate for GSM Evolution. This is a way to make mobile phones transmit data faster than with GSM
- Adam Copeland, a retired Canadian professional wrestler that worked for World Wrestling Entertainment on its SmackDown brand.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.