||This article may have too many red links.
Eluveitie at Cernunnos Fest
Melodic death metal
|Years active||2002 - present|
Eluveitie is a folk metal band from Switzerland. They started in 2002. Their style is a mixture of Celtic folk metal and melodic death metal. Their style is sometimes called Celtic Metal. Some of their lyrics are in Gaulish, others in English. They were founded by Christian "Chrigel" Glanzmann.
- Patrick "Päde" Kistler - Bagpipes, Whistles (since 2008)
- Merlin Sutter - Drums (since 2004)
- Siméon Koch - Guitar (since 2004)
- Christian "Chrigel" Glanzmann - Vocals, Mandola, Whistles, Pipes, Gaita, Acoustic Guitar, Bodhràn
- Meri Tadic - Violin, Vocals
- Kay Brem - Bass (since 2008)
- Ivo Henzi - Guitar (since 2004)
- Anna Murphy - Hurdy Gurdy, Vocals (since 2006)
- Vên - 2003 (re-released in 2004)
- Spirit - 2006 (Fear Dark Records)
- Slania - 2008 (Nuclear Blast Records)
- Evocation I - The Arcane Dominion - 2009 (acoustic) (Nuclear Blast Records)
- Evocation II - Visions (MCD) - 2009 (acoustic) (Nuclear Blast Records)
- Everything Remains As It Never Was - 2010 (Nuclear Blast Records)
- Birchmeier. "Eluveitie". Allmusic. http://www.allmusic.com/artist/p848465. Retrieved 2012-03-11.
- Riedl, Katrin (28 February 2012). "Eluveitie – Helvetios" (in German). Metal Hammer. http://www.metal-hammer.de/reviews/alben/article281272/eluveitie-helvetios.html. Retrieved 11 March 2012.
- Eck, Markus (2012). "Eluveitie: Großer Spannungsbogen" (in German). Sonic Seducer (Thomas Vogel Media e. K.) (3): 42–43.