F.C. Zenit St. Petersburg
|Full name||Football Club Zenit|
(capacity: 21,570 )
|Head Coach||Luciano Spalletti|
|League||Russian Premier League|
FC Zenit Saint Petersburg (Russian: ФК "Зенит" Санкт-Петербург) is a Russian football club from Saint Petersburg. Founded in 1925 (or in 1914 according to some Russian sources), the club plays in the Russian Premier League and currently is the richest in the country, due to the sponsorship of Gazprom. Zenit are the 2007 champions of the Russian Premier League, the holders of the 2008 UEFA Cup and of the 2008 UEFA Super Cup after beating Manchester United 2-1 in Monaco. Zenit won Russian Cup in 2010. They defeated Sibir in the final with the score 1-0.
- Russian Premier League : 2 (2007, 2010)
- Russian Cup : 2 (1999, 2010)
- Russian Premier League Cup : 1 (2003)
- Russian Super Cup : 2 2008, 2011)
Soviet Union [change]
- "Gazprom fuels Zenit dream". uefa.com. 2007-01-19. http://www.uefa.com/magazine/news/kind=134217728/newsid=497842.html. Retrieved 2007-08-08.