From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Franchise can mean:
- A sports team, particularly in American football
- Franchising: A business method that involves the licensing of trademarks and methods of doing business, such as:
- Chain store, retail outlets which share a brand and central management
- An exclusive right, for example to sell branded .
- Media franchise, ownership of the characters and setting of a movie, video game, book, or toys etc., particularly in North American usage. Examples include Pokémon, Harry Potter, Star Trek or Barbie.
- The right to vote.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.