Frederic William Henry Myers
Education[change | edit source]
Research[change | edit source]
In 1900 Myers was president of the Society for Psychical Research.
In 1903, after Myers death, Human Personality and Its Survival of Bodily Death was compiled and published. It was two large books at 1,360 pages in length, which presented an overview of Myers' research into the unconscious mind.
Other pages[change | edit source]
References[change | edit source]
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Frederic William Henry Myers|
|Wikisource has original works written by or about:
- William James. Frederic Myers's Service to Psychology The Popular Science Monthly, August 1901, pp. 380-389.
- Catherine W. Reilly (2000). Victorian poetry, 1860-1879: an annotated biobibliography Continuum International Publishing Group, p. 332.
- Society for Psychical Research:Past Presidents
- Emily W. Kelly and Carlos S. Alvarado. Images in Psychiatry: Frederic William Henry Myers, 1843–1901 American Journal of Psychiatry, 162:34, January 2005.
- W. McDougall. Review: Human Personality and Its Survival of Bodily Death Mind, Vol. 12, No. 48 (Oct., 1903), pp. 513-526.
- Book review:Irreducible Mind, The Journal of Mind and Behavior, Vol.29, No 4, Autumn 2008.