From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Geneva is a city in Switzerland.
Geneva may also refer to:
- the Geneva Conventions, a set of international treaties
- Canton of Geneva, of which Geneva is the chef-lieu
- The Geneva Organization, a national real estate wealth management company
- Lake Geneva, on which Geneva is located
- Geneva (band), a Britpop band from the mid 1990s
- Geneva College, a private liberal arts college in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, United States.
- Geneva (album), an album by early 1980's pop group Love Of Life Orchestra
- Geneva Steel, World War II era steel factory built on Utah Lake in Vineyard, Utah.
United States[change | edit source]
Geneva can also be these places in the United States:
- Geneva, Alabama, seat of Geneva County, Alabama (approx. population in 2000: 4,400)
- Geneva, Florida (2,600)
- Geneva, Georgia (100)
- Geneva, Illinois (19,500)
- Geneva, Indiana (1,300)
- Geneva, Iowa (200)
- Geneva Township, Michigan:
- Geneva, Minnesota
- Geneva, Nebraska (2,200)
- Geneva, New York includes:
- Geneva, Ohio
- Geneva, Pennsylvania (100)
- Geneva, Washington (2,000)
- Geneva, Wisconsin:
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.