|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: goodbye.|
Goodbye is a traditional word that is said when leaving. Usually, people say this when they will meet again, but sometimes goodbye can mean that they will never see each other again. Most people agree that the saying is shortened from "God be with you".
It can also be any of the following:
- Goodbye (Cream album), an album by Cream
- Goodbye (Ben & Jason album), an album by Ben & Jason
- Goodbye (Dubstar album), an album by Dubstar
- Goodbye (Ulrich Schnauss album), an upcoming album by Ulrich Schnauss
- "Goodbye", a song written by Lennon-McCartney in 1968 and recorded by Mary Hopkin on the Apple Records label
- "Goodbye" (Elton John song), a song written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin
- "Goodbye" (Spice Girls song), a 1998 single by Spice Girls
- "Goodbye", a 2002 song by Mudvayne from their album The End of All Things to Come
- "Goodbye?", a 2005 song by Grandaddy
- "Goodbye" (Def Leppard song), a single by Def Leppard
- "Goodbye", a song by Gravity Kills from their album Gravity Kills
- "Good Bye", a song by Japanese musician hide from the album Psyence
- "Goodbye", a song by Night Ranger from their 1985 album Seven Wishes
- "Goodbye" (Tevin Campbell song), a 1992 single by Tevin Campbell
- "Goodbye" (The Corrs song), a 2006 single by The Corrs
- "Goodbye", a 2006 single by Army of Anyone from their album Army of Anyone
- "Goodbye" (Everlife song), a 2007 single by Everlife
- "Goodbye" (Eurovision song), the Bosnian and Herzegovinian entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1997, performed by Alma Čardžić.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.