From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Goro can mean:
- Ejersa Goro, a town in Misraq Hararghe Zone, Oromia
- Goro, Bale, a town in Bale Zone, Oromia
- Goro, Mirab Shewa, a town in Mirab Shewa Zone, Oromia
- Goro, Oromia (woreda), a woreda in Bale Zone of Oromia Region
- Goro, Oromia, Debub Mirab Shewa (woreda), a woreda in Debub Mirab Shewa of Oromia Region
- Goro, SNNPR (woreda), a woreda in Southern Nations, Nationalities and Peoples Region
- Goro, Emilia–Romagna, a comune in the Province of Ferrara
New Caledonia [change]
- Goro, New Caledonia, a community in South Province
- Goro (sweet bread), a Norwegian sweet bread
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.