From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Groove could mean:
- Groove (engineering), a slot cut into hard material
- Groove (joinery), a slot cut parallel to the grain
- Groove (music)
- Groove (film)
Groove could also mean:
- Microsoft Office Groove
- Groove metal, a subgenre of heavy metal music
- The Groove, a US radio station.
- The Groove (band), an Australian rock/pop band of the 1960's.
Other pages [change]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.