From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Gypsy may be:
- a member of a group of people of eastern origin who move about in Europe, often living in caravans. More generally, anyone who moves around often. In some circumstances, calling a person a Gypsy might be considered offensive. The groups of people include,
- The Gypsy Kings, a musical group of the 1980's that plays a pop-oriented version of traditional flamenco music.
- Gypsy, a song by Fleetwood Mac.
- Gypsy, a song by The Moody Blues.
- Gypsy: A Musical Fable, a musical inspired by the life of Gypsy Rose Lee.
- Gypsy, a robot character from the TV series Mystery Science Theater 3000.
- Gypsy, a fictional character from DC Comics.
- Gypsy Moth, a fictional mutant character from Marvel Comics.
- Gypsy, West Virginia, USA
- Gypsy moth, a destructive insect that causes trees to lose their leaves.
- Gypsy (software), the first modern document preparation system.
- Winston "Gypsy" Peters, a Trinidad and Tobago politician and calypsonian
- A "gypsy" is a part on a boat windlass designed to haul chain. It may have a groove to enable it to haul rope and chain when it is called a combined gypsy and capstan
- Gypsy is the name of an elephant given to Michael Jackson by Elizabeth Taylor.
- The J/ψ particle, a subatomic particle.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.