From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: habit.|
Habit or Habits may refer to:
- Habit (psychology), an acquired pattern of behavior that often occurs automatically
- Habit (biology) is the form of growth of a plant or, sometimes, an animal
- Habit (clothing), for example, as worn by monks or nuns
- Drug addiction is sometimes referred to as "having a drug habit"
- Habituation, a basic activity in which an animal responds less to stimuli
Related pages[change | edit source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.