Halfway Home (TV series)
|Created by||Oscar Nunez|
|Country of origin||USA|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Executive producer(s)||Damon Jones
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original channel||Comedy Central|
|Original run||March 14, 2007 – present|
Halfway Home is a comedy television series that premiered on Wednesday, March 14, 2007, at 10:30 p.m. on Comedy Central.  As described on its official website, Halfway Home is an "improvised half-hour series featuring the daily exploits of five ex-cons living together in a residential rehab facility."
Characters[change | change source]
- Carly Barzac (played by Jessica Makinson) – Ex-convict in for drug trafficking. She has been shown to have a bad relationship with her parents (she even had to hire fake parents for parents day.) She also came very close to setting a world record for pogo-sticking.
- Kenny Carlisle (played by Kevin Ruf) – The house supervisor
- Serenity Johnson (played by Octavia Spencer) – Ex-convict in for armed robbery
- Eulogio Pla (played by Oscar Nunez) – Ex-convict in for prostitution, described as "[using] sex to get what he wants."
- Alan Shepard (played by Regan Burns) – Ex-convict in for arson, described as "the house narc who has an uncontrollable obsession with fire."
- Sebastian "C-Bass" Yates (played by Jordan Black) – Ex-convict in for internet fraud, described as a "wanna-be terrorist who's really just a rich kid from California."