HighBeam Research is a business which has a search engine and fulltext online archive. It is owned by Cengage Learning (through its Gale subsidiary) for newspapers, magazines, academic journals, newswires, trade magazines and encyclopedias in English. It is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
HighBeam has access to over 6,556 publications. However, only fulltext access is provided. No complete issues of papers are included.
The site has archives from newspapers, newswires, and arts magazines such as:
- Associated Press,
- The Boston Globe,
- The Christian Science Monitor,
- The Economist,
- The Independent,
- The International Herald Tribune,
- The Jerusalem Post,
- The Nation,
- The Spectator,
- The Washington Post.
Among the legal journals covered by HighBeam Research are:
Highbeam has access to trade magazines including:
Among the academic journals in HighBeam are:
- The Journal of Cancer Research and Therapies,
- The Journal of autoimmune diseases,
- The Journal of Education research, and
- The Journal of Social Psychology.