From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Hole can mean different things:
- Generally it means that there is either some cavity.
- It can also mean that there is a part in some fabric, or structure that is not there.
- In golf, it is a special place on a golf course. All players want to put their ball in the holes, in as few strikes as possible.
- In Literature, Holes is the name of Louis Sachar's book. Its following book is Small Steps.
- Hole (band) was an American rock band. Their singer was Courtney Love.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.