Honda is a large company from Japan. It is well known for making cars and motorcycles. Although Honda started in Japan, it now has many factories in other countries that includes the United States, Canada, Brazil, Thailand and China. The luxury line of Honda cars is called Acura. All Honda cars sold around the world use traditional Internal combustion engines, diesel engines, or hybrid motors.
Some of the cars that Honda makes include the:
- Honda Accord, four door sedan, two door coupe, and a station wagon
- Honda Ridgeline, a four door pickup truck
- Honda Civic, a smaller version of the Honda Accord.
- Honda Insight, uses a hybrid motor
- Honda Integra, a sports car built from the Civic
- Honda Jazz, a car that is smaller than the Civic (this car is called Honda Fit in some parts of the world)
- Honda CRV, it is an SUV that was built from the Civic
- Honda Odyssey Minivan. There are two versions of the Odyssey. The car sold in North America is longer and wider than the Odyssey sold in Japan.
- Honda S2000
Some of the cars Honda has made in the past are:
Honda also makes ATVs. Honda is also known for participating in a very wide range of motorsport events, including Formula 1, MotoGP, LeMans, IRL and others.
Honda does also make chainsaws, lawnmowers and leafblowers.
Honda does a lot of research on humanlike robots. Honda built Asimo, a robot that can walk.
Honda also creates Jet Airplanes, known as the HondaJet.