From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Notes[change | change source]
- That can be all the punishment or part of it.
- Code of Canon Law, (Cann. 992-997) Indulgences; Enchiridion Indulgentiarum, 4th ed., 1999.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Code of Canon Law (1983) concerning Indulgences
- Enchiridion Indulgentiarum, 4th edition, 1999 (Latin) (English translation: "Manual of Indulgences", published by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, ISBN 1-57455-474-3)
- Pope John Paul II's General Audience on Indulgences - 29 September 1999
- The Apostolic Penitentiary publication on 'The Gift of the Indulgence' (29 January 2000) concerning esp. the Jubilee Indulgence
- "Indulgences", in the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- "A Primer on Indulgences" by James Akin
- "The Enchiridion of Indulgences" (1968)
- "Myths About Indulgences" from Catholic Answers
- Indulgence of Sancta Congregatio Sedes