From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An instrument can be mean refer to several things. An instrument is an object used to do something. It is a tool.
- A Musical instrument is something that make music or sound. There are wind, percussion and string instruments.
- Scientific instruments are objects used in science. An example would be the test tubes, a telescope or a Bunsen burner.
- Measuring instruments are devices used to measure something.
- Medical instruments are used for the medical diagnosis and treatment of diseases, such as stethoscopes,sphygmomanometer.
- Legal instruments are documents used to show certain legal things. Examples include wills, contracts, and licenses.
- Vehicle instrument are used to show things about a car. For example, speedometer or fuel gauge.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.