From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: integration.|
Integration is a process of combining or accumulating that makes one thing out of two or more things.
Integration may be any of the following:
- Integration, in the most general sense, may be any bringing together and uniting of things: the integration of two or more economies, cultures, religions (usually called syncretism), etc.
- Integration, in mathematics, a concept of calculus, is the act of finding integrals
- Indefinite integration, in mathematics, refers to antidifferentiation
- Racial integration, refers to social and cultural behavior; in a legal sense, see desegregation
- Economic integration
- Regional integration
- Horizontal integration and vertical integration, in microeconomics and strategic management, refer to a style of ownership and control
- Integration clause, in a contract, a term used to declare the contract the final and complete understanding of the parties
- In computer science
- Systems Integration, refers to the discipline of designing systems by means of glueing together otherwise separate parts. Usually associated to the construction of complex systems.
Related pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.