|Length:||3,099.07 mi (4,987.47 km)|
|Existed:||1956 – present|
|West end:||I-5 / SR 519 or 4th St S in Seattle, WA|
| I-15 near Butte, MT
I-25 near Buffalo, WY
I-35 in Albert Lea, MN
I-55 in Chicago, IL
I-65 in Gary, IN
I-80 near Gary, IN
I-75 near Toledo, OH
I-80 near Cleveland, OH
I-87 in Albany, NY
I-95 in Weston, MA
|East end:||Route 1A in Boston, MA|
Interstate 90 (sometimes called I-90) is a 3,099.07 miles (4,987.47 km) long Interstate Highway in the states of Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and Massachusetts. The road goes from Interstate 5 in Seattle, Washington to Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts. It is the longest Interstate in the United States.
References[change | edit source]
- "FHWA Route Log and Finder List". U.S. Department of Transportation. http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/reports/routefinder/table1.cfm. Retrieved 2009-08-08.
- Washington State Department of Transportation (2006). "State Highway Log". http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/mapsdata/TDO/PDF_and_ZIP_Files/HwyLog2006.pdf. Retrieved 2008-08-27.
- Idaho Transportation Department, Milepoint Log Reports
- Wyoming Department of Transportation, Reference Marker Book, November 2004
- "Transportation Inventory Management". South Dakota Department of Transportation. http://www.sddot.com/pe/data/pave.asp. Retrieved 2008-06-25.
- "Traffic Data Report - I-87 to NY 121" (PDF). NYSDOT. https://www.nysdot.gov/portal/page/portal/divisions/engineering/technical-services/hds-respository/tvr87ithru121.pdf. Retrieved 2007-08-05.
- "MTA - Toll Mileage Calculator". Massachusetts Turnpike Authority. http://masspike.com/user-cgi/tollcalc.cgi. Retrieved 2007-03-15.