Junagadh & Manavadar
Junagadh (Urdu: جونا گڑھ و مناودار) was a territory and princely state, which faced towards the Arabian Sea with Pakistan, later that acceded to Pakistan on August 18th in 1947, landlocked eventually annexed and military occupied by the Republic of India. The capital city was Junagarh.
Historical dates of Junagadh and Manavadar:
- 15 Aug 1947 Accedes to Pakistan.
- 15 Sep 1947 Accession to Pakistan accepted.
- 9 Nov 1947 Occupied by India.
- 10 Nov 1947 Rescinds accession to Pakistan, accedes to India
- 24 Feb 1948 Referendum approves accession to India.
- 25 Feb 1948 Accession to India in effect.
- 1733 Manavadar (Bantva-Manavadar) state founded.
- 1818 British protectorate.
- 25 Sep 1947 Accedes to Pakistan.
- 15 Feb 1948 Rescinds accession to Pakistan, accedes to India.