From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
History[change | edit source]
Kameoka city was built around a castle. It is in a rural area.
Development[change | edit source]
The population of Kameoka city is about 90,000 people.
Sister cities[change | edit source]
- Knittelfeld, Austria - April 14, 1964
- Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA - November 3, 1985
- Jandira, Brazil - November 3, 1980
- Suzhou, China - December 31, 1996
Festivals[change | edit source]
References[change | edit source]
- Clancy, Judith. (2008). Exploring Kyoto: On Foot in the Ancient Capital, p. 225.
- Kameoka festival Society