Hudson in 2006
|Born||Kate Garry Hudson
April 19, 1979
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Occupation||Actress, movie director, screenwriter, producer|
|Known for||Movie Almost Famous|
(m.2000-2007; 1 child)
(d.2010-present; 1 child)
|Children||Ryder Russell Robinson
January 4, 2004
Bingham Hawn Bellamy
July 9, 2011
|Relatives||Oliver Hudson (brother)|
Kate Garry Hudson (born on April 19, 1979) is an American actress, movie director, screenwriter and producer. In 2001 she won Golden Globe for this role in Almost Famous and was nominated for Oscar, but Marcia Gay Harden won.
Kate is the younger child of musician Bill Hudson and Oscar-winning actress Goldie Hawn who were divorced in 1980. She has one older brother, Oliver Hudson. She also has one half-brother and three half-sisters.
Kate began a career as an actress in 1996.
Personal life [change]
- "Kate Hudson Biography (1979–)". Filmreference.com. http://www.filmreference.com/film/30/Kate-Hudson.html. Retrieved July 12, 2010.
- "Kate Hudson's Marriage Kaput, October 22, 2007". TMZ.com. October 22, 2007. http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/22/kate-hudsons-marriage-officially-kaput/. Retrieved July 12, 2010.
- "Bellamy Confirms Hudson Romance Rumours July 3, 2010". Contactmusic.com. http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/bellamy-confirms-hudson-romance-rumours_1151246. Retrieved July 12, 2010.
- "It's a boy! Kate Hudson welcomes her second child". msnbc.com. July 10, 2011. Retrieved July 10, 2011.
- "Kate Hudson, Matthew Bellamy Welcome a Son". People. July 10, 2011. Retrieved July 10, 2011.
Other websites [change]
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Kate Hudson|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Kate Hudson|